- Designer: Labrica
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Expected Lifespan: Built to last for lifetimes to come with proper care
- Designed in Oakland Park, FL and constructed in Guatemala and the United States
- Dimensions: 18" Diam. x 19.5" H
- The facilities in Guatemala employ local carpenters and more women than almost any other production facility in the country, regardless of industry
- Low-to-no VOC varnish
- Conacaste wood is sourced from responsibly-managed local forests accredited by INAB (Guatemala’s National Institute of Forests)
- Labrica employees gather every other year to plant trees and recognize the source of their livelihood and success
What Have We Here ?
Labrica’s Cupola series was inspired by the Spanish architecture found within Antigua, Guatemala. By reimagining architectural elements found in the city — sloping rooftops, domes, and archways — the robust and graceful curvature and characteristics are portrayed with new life in this collection, albeit on a much smaller scale.
How to Use It ?
We imagine this table redefining yet grounding the space it lives in, given its unusual yet charming curvature and bold, stoic color. Make it an emblematic focal point in your living room, or anywhere where you want to redirect energy onto its monolith-like presence.
Why It Matters ?
Labrica works closely with forestry partners and local authorities in order to responsibly harvest wood for their furniture. Every other year, employees travel to nearby forests to plant trees as a gesture of gratitude to the environments that sustain their livelihood.