- Designer: TRNK
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Lifetime Warranty: Every TRNK frame and seating suspension system includes a lifetime warranty (residential use only)
- Additional Warranty: A five-year limited warranty is available for commercial use
- Designed in NYC, constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 21" W x 18.5" D x 36" H (Seat Height: 19")
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards
- Rock-solid CAD-engineered kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Interlocking mortise and tenon joints
- 100k+ double rub tested fabric that’s able to withstand years of use
- Emerald: 100% Cotton
- Paprika: 100% Cotton
- Cognac: 100% Cotton
- Grace Tuxedo: 45% cotton, 28% Linen, 27% Rayon
- Hydrangea: 100% Cotton
- Olive: 100% Cotton
- Raw Linen: 85% Polyester, 15% Linen
What Have We Here ?
This dining chair’s modernist shape is designed with geometric components thoughtfully arranged and constructed in order to create a functional, yet striking silhouette. The Segment Series by TRNK combines an appreciation for elegant yet practical design with the best qualities of American manufacturing. Designed with less-than-spacious living spaces in mind, this work undoubtedly elevates one’s style without the sacrifice of comfort.
How to Use It ?
This chair brilliantly balances both form & function — it is not so stiff that you don’t feel comfortable, and not so soft that you don’t feel supported. It also suits many different interior arrangements: incorporate it as a sculptural lounge chair in your living room or as a bold addition to a dining table or desk, and immediately elevate your environment.
Why It Matters ?
Highly-durable and ethically sourced & produced upholstery envelops down-wrapped seat cushions atop a solid hardwood and CAD-engineered frame. This thoughtfully designed and expertly produced work will withstand the test of time for many years to come.