- Designer: Michael Felix
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Designed and handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- All Michael Felix frames and springs include a lifetime warranty
- Additional Warranty: For leather products a five-year warranty is available; for cushions a four-year warranty is available
- Dimensions: 134" W x 52" D x 26.5" H
- Both sections of this sofa are sold together
- Modular: This furniture is modular in nature and its positioning may be adjusted as you wish
- GOLS Certified (Global Organic Latex Standard): GOLS is a globally recognized standard for products made out of organically grown natural rubber latex
- Michael is a third-generation furniture designer, beginning his career as a sample-maker’s assistant in the furniture factory founded in 1959 by his grandfather
- All metal bases are powder-coated using Tiger Drylac’s “Green Coating” — meeting membership criteria for the US Green Building Council
- Dawn: 100% Wool Felt
What Have We Here ?
Contemporary and sleek, yet inviting and functional, the Celeste’s sinuous curves and plump bolsters offer comfort and support without sacrificing form or expression. This sofa elevates any space it enters and turns even the most casual lounging session into a photoshoot-ready moment. Also, the Celeste’s ingenious design allows for you to add another Celeste to either side in order to maximize both the comfort and living room wow factor.
How to Use It ?
The serpentine shape of the Celeste commands attention, placing it in a class of its own when it comes to seating. It is best utilized in a social space, such as a living room, lobby, or even for a specific event so the conversation can flow as naturally as its silhouette. Better yet, you can add more Celestes to a single frame in order to create a fully original, storied, and winding sofa. Its supremely graceful and unconventional persona, coupled with its enveloping and supportive comfort, makes the Celeste an exemplary piece of contemporary design.
Why It Matters ?
Michael Felix knows furniture. He comes from a lineage of makers and upholsterers, and grew up visiting his family’s furniture factory on the regular. Given his industry knowledge, he recognizes the importance of both selecting materials with durability in mind and keeping his supply chain short by utilizing local producers vendors.