- Designer: Labrica
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Expected Lifespan: Built to last for lifetimes to come with proper care
- Designed in Oakland Park, FL and constructed in Guatemala and the United States
- Dimensions: 11.75" Diam. x 20.75" H
- The facilities in Guatemala employ local carpenters and more women than almost any other production facility in the country, regardless of industry
- Low-to-no VOC varnish
- Conacaste wood is sourced from responsibly-managed local forests accredited by INAB (Guatemala’s National Institute of Forests)
- Labrica employees gather every other year to plant trees and recognize the source of their livelihood and success
What Have We Here ?
The Capirucho Drink Table is inspired by a popular yet simple toy that has delighted many generations of Guatemalan children. Many of Labrica’s employees are of Guatemalan origin, so this design is a product both of their heritage and hard work. The piece has a playful silhouette created by carefully turning local Conacaste wood.
How to Use It ?
This table will add a friendly, colorful element to whatever space it resides within. Place it beside your bed for daily use, let it house your indoor plants next to a sunny window, or bring it into your living room for extra seating.
Why It Matters ?
Labrica works closely with forestry partners and local authorities in order to responsibly harvest wood for their furniture. Every other year, employees travel to nearby forests to plant trees as a gesture of gratitude to the forests that sustain their livelihood.