- Designer: Labrica
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Expected Lifespan: Built to last for lifetimes to come with proper care
- Designed in Oakland Park, FL and constructed in Guatemala and the United States
- Dimensions: 1' 3.75" D x 1' 5.75" H
- The facilities in Guatemala employ local carpenters and more women than almost any other production facility in the country, regardless of industry
- Low-to-no VOC varnish
- Conacaste wood is sourced from responsibly-managed local forests accredited by INAB (Guatemala’s National Institute of Forests)
- Labrica employees gather every other year to plant trees and recognize the source of their livelihood and success
What Have We Here ?
Inspired by old brass buttons and cufflinks, this handsome and stoic side table is slim yet substantial. This work is made from revered conacaste wood and stained black to enhance its grounding presence.
How to Use It ?
Place this charming table beside your bed or sofa to hold a lamp, book, cup, phone, or plant. A subdued, sculptural piece like the Boton One can effortlessly blend into almost any interior arrangement.
Why It Matters ?
Labrica works closely with forestry partners and local authorities in order to responsibly harvest wood for their furniture. Every other year, employees travel to nearby forests to plant trees as a gesture of gratitude to the environments that sustain their livelihood.