- Designer: TRNK
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Lifetime Warranty: Every TRNK frame and seating suspension system includes a lifetime warranty (residential use only)
- Additional Warranty: A five-year limited warranty is available for commercial use
- Designed in NYC, constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 80" W x 31"D x 28"H (Seat Height: 18")
- White-Glove Delivery: This item ships anywhere within the continental United States and will be unpackaged and installed as you wish
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards
- Rock-solid CAD-engineered kiln-dried hardwood frame and a contract-grade sinuous spring system
- 100k+ double rub tested fabric that’s able to withstand years of use
- Emerald: 100% Cotton
- Paprika: 100% Cotton
- Cognac: 100% Cotton
- Grace Tuxedo: 45% cotton, 28% Linen, 27% Rayon
- Hydrangea: 100% Cotton
- Olive: 100% Cotton
- Raw Linen: 85% Polyester, 15% Linen
What Have We Here ?
The Angle II Series is a graduation from its namesake Angle collection by adding cut-outs to highlight negative space, while remaining incredibly comfortable. Simple, and striking, this sofa combines an appreciation for elegant, yet practical design with the best qualities of American manufacturing. Designed with less-than-spacious living spaces in mind, this work undoubtedly elevates one’s style without the sacrifice of comfort.
How to Use It ?
Call it what you will, but any space with a sofa in it should be a haven of relaxation. Open up your living room by swapping out an old, bulky piece for this slim, modern, and comfortable beauty. A few inches of extra space might seem trivial in theory, but we think it’s a worthy and practical transformation waiting to happen.
Why It Matters ?
Highly-durable and sustainably-sourced fabric (made from post-consumer recycled polyester) envelops down-wrapped seat cushions atop a solid hardwood and CAD-engineered frame. This thoughtfully designed and expertly produced work will withstand the test of time for many years to come.