- Designer: TRNK
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Lifetime Warranty: Every TRNK frame and seating suspension system includes a lifetime warranty (residential use only)
- Additional Warranty: A five-year limited warranty is available for commercial use
- Designed in NYC, constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 25" Diam. x 14" H
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards
- Rock-solid CAD-engineered kiln-dried hardwood frame and a contract-grade sinuous spring system
- 100k+ double rub tested fabric that’s able to withstand years of use
- Ultramarine: 78% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Envy: 80% post-consumer recycled polyester
What Have We Here ?
A pouf might not be the first piece of furniture you think to add to your living room, but it is a necessary capstone to a carefully curated interior. Invite both color and a functional upgrade into any seating arrangement with this sculptural study in curvature.
How to Use It ?
A perfect pairing with just about any sofa or lounge chair, this versatile work of furniture triples as a pouf, coffee or side table. With the addition of a tray to its sturdy crown, it transitions into a utilitarian table top. Functional, colorful, yet uncomplicated, this piece will easily find its home among the gems already arranged in your space.
Why It Matters ?
Highly-durable and sustainably-sourced fabric envelops down-wrapped seat cushions atop a solid hardwood and CAD-engineered frame. This thoughtfully designed and expertly produced work will withstand the test of time for decades to come, with each TRNK frame and seating suspension system including a lifetime warranty for residential use.