- Designer: TRNK
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Lifetime Warranty: Every TRNK frame and seating suspension system includes a lifetime warranty (residential use only)
- Additional Warranty: A five-year limited warranty is available for commercial use
- Designed in NYC, constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 26" W x 24" D x 28" H (Seat Height: 18")
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards
- Rock-solid CAD-engineered kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Interlocking mortise and tenon joints
- 100k+ double rub tested fabric that’s able to withstand years of use
- Emerald: 100% Cotton
- Paprika: 100% Cotton
- Cognac: 100% Cotton
- Grace Tuxedo: 45% Cotton, 28% Linen, 27% Rayon
- Hydrangea: 100% Cotton
- Olive: 100% Cotton
- Raw Linen: 85% Polyester, 15% Linen
What Have We Here ?
The Angle II Series is a graduation from its namesake Angle collection via the addition of cut-outs to highlight negative space, while remaining uniquely comfortable and functional. Simple and striking, this chair combines an appreciation for elegant, yet practical design with the best qualities of American manufacturing. Designed with less-than-spacious living spaces in mind, this work undoubtedly elevates one’s style without the sacrifice of comfort.
How to Use It ?
This chair brilliantly balances both form & function — it is not so stiff that you don’t feel comfortable, and not so soft that you don’t feel supported. It also suits many different interior arrangements: incorporate it as a sculptural lounge chair in your living room or as a bold addition to a dining table or desk, and immediately elevate your environment.
Why It Matters ?
Highly-durable and ethically sourced & produced upholstery envelops down-wrapped seat cushions atop a solid hardwood and CAD-engineered frame. This thoughtfully designed and expertly produced work will withstand the test of time for many years to come.