- Designer: Patrick Cain
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Designed and constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Small - 30" W x 12" D x 18" H
- Large - 45" W x 12" D x 18" H
- Built utilizing American-manufactured or upcycled metal
- All supply chain components are locally sourced
- Environmentally friendly powder coating produces less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings and low-to-no VOC sealers
- Sealant contains low to no VOCs
What Have We Here ?
The York Bench is a simple and strong yet stylish answer to a basic need. The powder-coated, lightweight steel frame is perfectly balanced to efficiently support the lives that surround it and all the accoutrements of daily goings-on.
How to Use It ?
Carefully designed for maximum functionality, this work is ready to serve as a bench, coffee table, console, or television stand. We particularly love seeing this piece at the end of a low-to-the-ground bed. We also suggest placing the bench in a hallway entrance to a home or apartment as that appreciated seat for tying shoelaces and gearing up for the day.
Why It Matters ?
Patrick Cain sources almost all his metal from American manufacturers, and you can rest assured that this table will last for years to come. We also love that, given its simple yet classic form, it won’t go out of style any time soon. It’s a reminder that a work’s sustainability includes both product durability and resilience to quick changing trends and fads.