- Provenance: North America, 20th Century
- Dimensions: 19" W x 16" D x 30.25" H (Seat Height: 17")
- There is no assembly required for this item
- Safety Notice: This piece is not suitable for households with young children
Heirloom: Due to this item's handcrafted or reclaimed nature, there may be slight variations or imperfect qualities that give character to this one of a kind heirloom
- Timeless Aesthetic: This item is ageless in aesthetic, avoiding obsolescence, limited use, or an otherwise shortened lifespan due to changing styles and trends
What Have We Here ?
An addition of thoughtful color can certainly do wonders in energizing a space and interior environment. By repainting this folding chair cherry red, a thoughtful painter gave new life to old wood. We love the seamless blend of modern vibrancy with pastoral simplicity that’s found in this work.
How to Use It ?
Folding chairs have been designed and used since at least the time of the Roman Empire. Even Julius Caesar needed a way to quickly seat a few extra guests without cluttering his dining room every day. Store this chair out of the way and unfold it when you need it.
Why It Matters ?
The timeless beauty of the folding chair lies in its multi-functionality. A simple, reliable form can be used again and again without wasting resources.