- Designer: 57st. design
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Designed and constructed in Chicago, IL
- Expected Lifespan: Built to last 70+ years with proper care
- Four Seat - 3' L x 3' W x 2' 6” H
- Six Seat - 6' 4" L x 3' W x 2' 6” H
- Made to Order: This piece is made to order just for you
- Ineligible for Return: Once purchased, this product cannot be returned
- Lead Time: Please allow 6-8 weeks for production and delivery
- White-Glove Delivery: This item ships anywhere within the continental United States and will be unpackaged and installed as you wish
- All products are comprised of solid hardwood walnut
- Wood is a combination of FSC-Certified, repurposed or recycled
- Low-to-no VOC paints and varnishes
- No toxic outputs are created during the manufacturing of 57st. design’s products
What Have We Here ?
The Chicago Parsons Table is a contemporary take on a classic, modernist design. Simple and sleek, yet both light and sturdy, this table is perfectly suited to be the center of your next dinner with friends or creative work session.
How to Use It ?
For the minimalist in all of us, the Parsons Table is ready to serve as an everyday work, kitchen, or dining table. Place it as a visual and utilitarian anchor in the space where your passion thrives.
Why It Matters ?
57st. design is deeply rooted in Chicago’s South Side. By hiring formerly incarcerated individuals and providing training in new, specialized skills in its manufacturing facility, 57st. design ensures that its success enrich the community it calls home.
In addition, 57st. believes in functional, straightforward design in whatever work of furniture they construct. They use solid hardwoods and hand-rubbed finishes, not only because they look amazing, but because in turn they allow for furniture that can be easily repaired, and thus furniture that’s more likely to last.
This is what an impact-driven and sustainable business looks like.