- Designer: Michael Felix
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty — All Michael Felix frames and springs include a lifetime warranty
- Additional Warranty: For leather products a five-year warranty is available; for cushions a four-year warranty is available
- Designed and handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 90" W x 35" D x 29" H
- Made to Order: This piece is made to order just for you!
- Ineligible for Return: Once purchased, this design cannot be returned
- Lead Time: Please allow 6 weeks for production and delivery
- White-Glove Delivery: This item ships anywhere within the continental United States and will be unpackaged and installed as you wish
- GOLS Certified (Global Organic Latex Standard)
- Michael is a third-generation furniture designer, beginning his career as a sample-maker’s assistant in the furniture factory founded in 1959 by his grandfather
- All velvet is comprised of 100% cotton and can withstand 40,000 double rub cycles, or years worth of use
- All metal bases are powder-coated using Tiger Drylac’s “Green Coating” — meeting membership criteria for the US Green Building Council
- Koi: 100% Cotton
- Aegean: 100% Cotton
What Have We Here ?
The Madda is a contemporary interpretation of the classic club sofa. Its metal base wraps around the plump cushion as if to squeeze the seat full of support and comfort. This a sofa that invites you to sit and rewards you for doing so. (Also, for what it’s worth, may we describe that everyone looks amazingly good seated in this piece...)
How to Use It ?
This sofa is best suited for the relaxed aesthete, and we recommend placing it in an environment where its arresting beauty and expert construction will be both admired and experienced. The Madda is an exceptional work in contemporary design with its supremely handsome and eccentric persona, yet supportive and enveloping comfort. At the ZZ HQ, we all agree, this chair takes any interior to the next level.
Why It Matters ?
Michael Felix knows furniture. He comes from a lineage of makers and upholsterers, and grew up visiting his family’s furniture factory on the regular. Given his industry knowledge, he recognizes the importance of both selecting materials with durability in mind and keeping his supply chain short by utilizing local producers & vendors.