- Designer: Patrick Cain
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Designed and constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 1' 5" L x 1' 5" W x 1' 8" H
- Built utilizing American-manufactured or upcycled metal
- All supply chain components are locally sourced
- Environmentally friendly powder coating produces less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings and low-to-no VOC sealers
- Sealant contains low to no VOCs
What Have We Here ?
The Kinderhook is an upgraded version of Patrick Cain’s beloved “Frisco” cubic metal tables featuring double the storage, given its extra level of shelving. Simple and sleek, it gets the job done without being a magnet for clutter.
How to Use It ?
Turn any 2-foot square in your space into a friendly, functional home for your things. Hold books, plants, or a lamp beside your bed, sofa, or lounge chair. A piece like this lets you do more with less.
Why It Matters ?
Patrick Cain sources almost all his metal from American manufacturers, and you can rest assured that this table will last for years to come. We also love that, given its simple yet classic form, it won’t go out of style any time soon. It’s a reminder that a work’s sustainability includes both product durability yet resilience to quick changing trends and fads.