- Designer: Patrick Cain
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Designed and constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 32" W x 8" D x 32" H
- Built utilizing American-manufactured or upcycled metal
- All supply chain components are locally sourced
- Environmentally friendly powder coating produces less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings and low-to-no VOC sealers
- Sealant contains low to no VOCs
What Have We Here ?
The Hilicus is a lightweight steel console table that combines form, function, and the timeless style of minimalism. Place a bowl or plate on its surface and you’ve got the perfect locale to drop your keys when you come home, or follow our lead and leave little oddities and bibelots on it as an unexpected surprise for the person who might leave after you.
How to Use It ?
This slim surface can fit into almost all entry hallways, behind your favorite sofa or loveseat, or even as extra surface area in a bathroom or boudoir closet. It’s a functional upgrade that won’t clutter your space. This is a piece that offers a lot and requires a little.
Why It Matters ?
Patrick Cain sources almost all his metal from American manufacturers, and you can rest assured that this table will last for years to come. We also love that, given its simple yet classic form, it won’t go out of style any time soon. It’s a reminder that a work’s sustainability includes both product durability yet resilience to quick-changing trends and fads.