- Designer: Patrick Cain
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Designed and constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 24" W x 24" D x 16" H
- Built utilizing American-manufactured or upcycled metal
- All supply chain components are locally sourced
- Environmentally friendly powder coating produces less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings and low-to-no VOC sealers
- Sealant contains low to no VOCs
What Have We Here ?
Sleek, minimal, and modular. Modern, yet timeless. The Frisco Coffee Table is a cubic study in powder-coated, tubular steel. It’s ready to pair up with other geometric forms yet can stand alone in any space.
How to Use It ?
The great thing about this simple yet classic design is that it works in any interior environment and with any other family of furniture. This table’s modern and minimal roots will always shine through, yet it still complements everything from a more traditional living room to even a low-to-the-ground bohemian arrangement.
Why It Matters ?
Patrick Cain sources almost all his metal from American manufacturers, and you can rest assured that this table will last for years to come. We also love that, given its simple yet classic form, it won’t go out of style any time soon. It’s a reminder that a work’s sustainability includes both product durability yet resilience to quick changing trends and fads.