- Designer: YIELD
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Expected Lifespan: Built to last 50+ years with proper care
- Designed and constructed in St. Augustine, Florida
- Dimensions: 48" W x 25" D x 15" H
- Made to Order: This piece is made to order just for you!
- Ineligible for Return: Once purchased, this design cannot be returned
- Lead Time: Please allow 4-8 weeks for production and delivery
- Shipping Note: This item will arrive in two shipments
- Constructed with domestically sourced brass, hand sewn leather, and commercial grade glass
- In order to create furniture that was both high quality and easy to assemble and reassemble, Yield partnered with a specialist from the field of aeronautical engineering to design their high-precision hardware
What Have We Here ?
This unique and strikingly handsome coffee table is one of the first furniture designs from the great minds at YIELD. This piece exemplifies both their passion for architecture and experience working with textiles. In addition, the table is built utilizing precision-engineered hardware in order to support easy assembly and disassembly for years to come.
How to Use It ?
The simple form and lines of this work, paired with its unique materiality, allow it to reside and thrive in a number of different interior settings. We envision it in an elevated yet utilitarian office lounge arrangement, or as an understated yet grand addition to one’s own living room.
Why It Matters ?
The sturdy, precise hardware that makes this piece easy to construct, take apart, and thus reuse was designed in part by an aeronautics engineer who has experience creating space-bound objects.