- Designer: Patrick Cain
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Designed and constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Short: 17.25" W x 12" D x 15.75" H
- Tall: 17.25" W x 12" D x 22.25" H
- Specifications: Made to Order : This piece is made to order just for you!
- Ineligible for Return : Once purchased, this design cannot be returned.
- Lead Time : Please allow 4 weeks for production and delivery of this work of furniture.
- Built utilizing American-manufactured or upcycled metal
- All supply chain components are locally sourced
- Constructed utilizing a proprietary formula of lightweight concrete that contains post-consumer recycled materials, including 99.9% recycled styrofoam
- Environmentally friendly powder coating produces less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings and low-to-no VOC sealers
- Sealant contains low to no VOCs
What Have We Here ?
This memorable work of furniture was designed in 2019 by Patrick Cain Designs, and while there aren’t any apartments on Mars yet, we imagine this table would be perfect for one. The Cloud Monolith draws on themes of brutalist design, yet has an undeniably futuristic feel. It’s made with a proprietary concrete blend that utilizes upcycled foam in order to produce a work that’s surprisingly lightweight, yet solidly original.
How to Use It ?
Such a unique design will naturally stand out in just about any space. We recommend placing this table front and center in your living room as its wavy curvature complements furniture that’s both contemporary or collectible. Yet this piece works just as well in a bedroom, as its sculptural-like form adds an element of design to any interior arrangement.
Why It Matters ?
The mixture of post-consumer recycled materials and traditional concrete found in the Cloud Monolith table is another example of the practicality and thoughtful design that the team at Patrick Cain Designs is known for.