- Provenance: North America, 20th Century
- Dimensions: 36ʺ W × 18ʺ D × 50.4” H
- White-Glove Delivery: This item ships anywhere within the continental United States and will be unpackaged and installed as you wish
- Heirloom: Due to this item's handcrafted or reclaimed nature, there may be slight variations or imperfect qualities that give character to this one of a kind heirloom
- Timeless Aesthetic: This item is ageless in aesthetic, avoiding obsolescence, limited use, or an otherwise shortened lifespan due to changing styles and trends
What Have We Here ?
Crafted by Bernhardt Furniture, a family-owned American furniture company that has been in business since 1889, this lofty piece is a mid-century take on a style that rose to prominence in the Victorian era. True campaign furniture is made to disassemble easily for shipping and transport during military campaigns, yet also has real style. While this armoire is not intended to be broken down, we believe it encapsulates the sought-after campaign style bound to regally enhance any room.
How to Use It ?
The brilliance of armoires is their mixed use and viability in almost every room imaginable. Use it in a dining room to store glassware and ceramics. Incorporate it into your living room for books, curios, or whatever else. Or replace a dresser and wardrobe with a bit of elevated, utilitarian design. Wherever you place this work, it will add a grand, natural, and functional element to its surroundings.
Why It Matters ?
There’s a reason companies like Bernhardt have been in business since the 19th century: their pieces are built to last, and the timeless designs allow them to thrive in circular economies. This armoire fits into a home today as stylishly as it did in the early 1970s when it left the production studio.