- Designer: TRNK
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Lifetime Warranty: Every TRNK frame and seating suspension system includes a lifetime warranty (residential use only)
- Additional Warranty: A five-year limited warranty is available for commercial use
- Designed in NYC, constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 26" W x 26" D x 28" H (Seat Height 18")
- Made to Order: This piece is made to order just for you!
- Ineligible for Return: Once purchased, this design cannot be returned
- Lead Time: Please allow 12-14 weeks for production and delivery
- White-Glove Delivery: This item ships anywhere within the continental United States and will be unpackaged and installed as you wish
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards
- Rock-solid CAD-engineered kiln-dried hardwood frame and a contract-grade sinuous spring system
- 100k+ double rub tested fabric that’s able to withstand years of use
- Ultramarine: 78% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Envy: 80% post-consume
What Have We Here ?
Simple, striking, and deceptively comfortable despite its slender profile, this chair combines an appreciation for elegant, yet practical design with the best qualities of American manufacturing. Designed with less-than-spacious living spaces in mind, this work undoubtedly elevates one’s style without the sacrifice of comfort.
How to Use It ?
This chair brilliantly balances both form & function — it is not so stiff that you don’t feel comfortable, and not so soft that you don’t feel supported. It also suits many different furniture arrangements: incorporate it as a sculptural lounge chair in your living room, or as a bold addition to a dining table or desk, and immediately elevate your interior.
Why It Matters ?
Highly-durable and sustainably-sourced fabric (made from post-consumer recycled polyester) envelops down-wrapped seat cushions atop a solid hardwood and CAD-engineered frame. This thoughtfully designed and expertly produced work will withstand the test of time for many years to come.