- Designer: TRNK
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Lifetime Warranty: Every TRNK frame and seating suspension system includes a lifetime warranty (residential use only)
- Additional Warranty: A five-year limited warranty is available for commercial use
- Designed in NYC, constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 18.5" W x 21" D x 32" H (Seat Height: 19")
- White-Glove Delivery: This item ships anywhere within the continental United States and will be unpackaged and installed as you wish
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards
- Rock-solid CAD-engineered kiln-dried hardwood frame and a contract-grade sinuous spring system
- 100k+ double rub tested fabric that’s able to withstand years of use
- Emerald: 100% Cotton
- Paprika: 100% Cotton
- Cognac: 100% Cotton
- Grace Tuxedo: 45% Cotton, 28% Linen, 27% Rayon
- Hydrangea: 100% Cotton
- Olive: 100% Cotton
- Raw Linen: 85% Polyester, 15% Linen
What Have We Here ?
The Angle II Series is a graduation from its namesake Angle collection by adding cut-outs to highlight negative space, while remaining incredibly comfortable. Simple, and striking, this chair combines an appreciation for elegant, yet practical design with the best qualities of American manufacturing. Designed with less-than-spacious living spaces in mind, this work undoubtedly elevates one’s style without the sacrifice of comfort.
How to Use It ?
This chair brilliantly balances both form & function — it is not so stiff that you don’t feel comfortable, and not so soft that you don’t feel supported. It also suits many different furniture arrangements: customize your dining space with an array of colors, incorporate it as a sculptural lounge chair in your living room, or as a bold addition to a dining table or desk, and immediately elevate your interior.
Why It Matters ?
Highly-durable and sustainably-sourced fabric (made from post-consumer recycled polyester) envelops down-wrapped seat cushions atop a solid hardwood and CAD-engineered frame. This thoughtfully designed and expertly produced work will withstand the test of time for many years to come.