- Designer: TRNK
- Provenance: North America, 21st Century
- Lifetime Warranty: Every TRNK frame and seating suspension system includes a lifetime warranty (residential use only)
- Additional Warranty: A five-year limited warranty is available for commercial use
- Designed in NYC, constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Dimensions: 70" W x 31" D x 28" H (Seat Height: 18.5")
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards
- Rock-solid CAD-engineered kiln-dried hardwood frame and a contract-grade sinuous spring system
- 100k+ double rub tested fabric that’s able to withstand years of use
- Havana: 78% post-consumer recycled polyester
What Have We Here ?
Simple, striking, and deceptively comfortable despite its slender profile, this sofa combines an appreciation for elegant, yet practical design with the best qualities of American manufacturing. Designed with less-than-spacious living spaces in mind, this work undoubtedly elevates one’s style without the sacrifice of comfort.
How to Use It ?
Call it what you will, but any space with a sofa in it should be a haven of relaxation. Open up your living room by swapping out an old, bulky piece for this slim, modern, and comfortable beauty. A few inches of extra space might seem trivial in theory, but we think it’s a worthy and practical transformation waiting to happen.
Why It Matters ?
Highly-durable and sustainably-sourced fabric envelops down-wrapped seat cushions atop a solid hardwood and CAD-engineered frame. This thoughtfully designed and expertly produced work will withstand the test of time for decades to come, with each TRNK frame and seating suspension system including a lifetime warranty for residential use.